Hi there Valley & Co. readers!
It is Jennifer from Style Your Life.
As a full time wardrobe stylist, this time of year is all about Spring Cleaning and refreshing our wardrobes.
These simple 8 pieces I think are must haves for your spring wardrobe!
1. A Textured Tee– This lace tee is dressier then a plain old tee shirt, and pink is a universally flattering color.
2. A Spring Weight Cardigan– With the fluctuating temps of spring, layering is critical! This super soft cashmere sweater is a wardrobe staple.
3. A Button-Down Shirt– I love a great button down, and this sweet gingham number just makes me smile.
4. A Dress– Now is there a happier color then yellow? It just screams sunshine and who doesn’t love a heathly dose of sun? This piece can go from work to church to baby shower to summer wedding!
5.A Chino Pant– Gone are the days of “khaki pants” we now have a rainbow of colorful chino pants to select from. If you haven’t dared wear colored pants yet, it is time! I suggest starting with your favorite color; because chances are you’ll have a lot of items in your wardrobe that you will be able to wear with them.
Now on to the accessories… or as I like to call them the sprinkles!!
If you are afraid of bold colors, this is a perfect way to introduce color into your wardrobe.
1. A Statement Necklace– A wow necklace can truly “make” the outfit. Throw on a basic tee and jeans and add a statement necklace, it is seriously that easy!
2. A Statement Earring– If you are wearing a busy or patterned top or dress this is where you’ll add your fab factor.
3. A Wallet or Clutch– If you’d still like to stick to your neutral wardrobe and black bag at least have a pop of color inside.. It will be our little secret! And are you kidding me with that tassel??
This piece would also make a lovely clutch!