Spring Cleaning Fashion Tips with Style Your Life
Hi there Valley & Co. readers!
It is Jennifer from Style Your Life.
As a full time wardrobe stylist, this time of year is all about Spring Cleaning and refreshing our wardrobes.
These simple 8 pieces I think are must haves for your spring wardrobe!
1. A Textured Tee- This lace tee is dressier then a plain old tee shirt, and pink is a universally flattering color.
2. A Spring Weight Cardigan- With the fluctuating temps of spring, layering is critical! This super soft cashmere sweater is a wardrobe staple.
3. A Button-Down Shirt- I love a great button down, and this sweet gingham number just makes me smile.
4. A Dress- Now is there a happier color then yellow? It just screams sunshine and who doesn’t love a heathly dose of sun? This piece can go from work to church to baby shower to summer wedding!
5.A Chino Pant- Gone are the days of “khaki pants” we now have a rainbow of colorful chino pants to select from. If you haven’t dared wear colored pants yet, it is time! I suggest starting with your favorite color; because chances are you’ll have a lot of items in your wardrobe that you will be able to wear with them.
Now on to the accessories… or as I like to call them the sprinkles!!
If you are afraid of bold colors, this is a perfect way to introduce color into your wardrobe.
1. A Statement Necklace- A wow necklace can truly “make” the outfit. Throw on a basic tee and jeans and add a statement necklace, it is seriously that easy!
2. A Statement Earring- If you are wearing a busy or patterned top or dress this is where you’ll add your fab factor.
3. A Wallet or Clutch- If you’d still like to stick to your neutral wardrobe and black bag at least have a pop of color inside.. It will be our little secret! And are you kidding me with that tassel??
This piece would also make a lovely clutch!